Congruence Advisers trademark is owned by Congruence Investment Advisers India Pvt Ltd.
- This is a non-advisory service where we summarize the financial results, management commentary and qualitative inputs on all developments in the specific set of businesses that are under our universe of coverage
- Along with the quantitative and qualitative data points we also summarize how we see the specific industry as of that quarter. Our analysis and commentary will contain forward looking statements, there is no assurance that the future will be in line with our assessment
- This service is intended to be a decision support framework for investors who like to take charge of their equity investments. The objective of this service is to help such investors understand the way we analyze businesses, sectors in real time and derive value from this exercise
- This service does not come under the purview of SEBI regulations since we only offer data and commentary on the set of businesses we track on a quarterly basis. We do not offer any BUY/SELL/HOLD recommendation as part of this service
- The set of businesses covered as part of this service is not static and will keep changing and evolving with the market texture. The final decision on what set of businesses are covered will rest with Congruence Advisers
- Subscription to the equity advisory service will include automatic access to this service too
The service is offered under SEBI registration INA200012285. We sign a detailed T&C document as directed by SEBI, subscription for this service cannot be offered online as per SEBI norms. Please go through the details of the Services and FAQ’s page.
Investment into equity instruments involves a high degree of risk with the possibility of negative returns. No guaranteed or assured returns can be offered as part of this service, we request you to do your due diligence before signing up for any such service. We cannot display the past performance history as per the recent SEBI circular, past performance is not to be extrapolated into the future. However, we will be happy to share the performance data during the interaction we have as part of the signing up process. We are fee only advisers and will never have control of client funds as per regulations. Your funds will be completely under your control at all points of time. Our suggestions on the portfolio are non-binding and non-exclusive. Before acting on any recommendation, please consider whether it is suitable for your profile before you execute transactions based on our suggestions
Congruence Advisers makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information (including news, prices, statistics, analysis, and the like) provided through its website. In no event shall Congruence Advisers be liable to any person for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided herein. Access to the information provided on this website is not intended and shall not be treated as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
Content from this website shall not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, distributed, altered, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner. While all efforts have been taken to make this website as authentic as possible, Congruence Advisers will not be responsible for any liability in respect of any person/entity directly or indirectly suffering any consequential losses, damages or claims of whatsoever nature because of any short-coming, defect or inaccuracy inadvertently crept into the website or otherwise using the information available on this website in any manner. Despite all possible security measures that we take to keep this website free from hacking and other interference, this website like any other site is not free from such risks, Congruence Advisers disclaims all liability on account of any loss or damage that any user may suffer or incur on account of any alteration or manipulation of any data or information accessed or downloaded from this website.
We do not offer refunds for any reason.
We request you to performance a thorough due diligence before your sign up for our services. Please read through the following before you choose to sign up for our services –
- Details of the service
- Sample reports published on the website
- Monthly newsletters to get a sense of our thinking & communication style
- FAQs on the services
We will be happy to answer any queries that can help you take an informed decision. We encourage you to evaluate the service critically and do your due diligence before you sign up for the same
Our sincere suggestion is that you work with people and businesses who are already in alignment with your world view and way of thinking. In a digital first economy, it is extremely important that this alignment be there right from the start of the engagement.